Success has many facets, but the most important one? Leadership.
In future posts, we’ll be discussing each of these components of Leadership, with the initial focus being on “formulating a desired direction”. As leaders of our organization it is incumbent on us to provide “direction” so that everyone knows where we WANT to go and can use that to guide and evaluate their initiatives and results. So look for articles that include (but not limited to) topics like:
- Clients: Aligning client portfolio for overall ROI
- Products: Do we have the right mix? Are they priced appropriately?
- Engineers: Which engineers are driving revenue? Profitability? ROI?
- Projects: Improving accuracy of forecasts to improve future results
- Agreements: With everything “bundled” together, is this still priced appropriately?
- Increasing “New Logo’s” each month (i.e. new clients)
- Increasing “Share of Wallet” with each client
- Improving efficiency of activities which drive sales
Do you have additional topics that you’d like to see discussed? If so, just send us an e-mail at Topics@NewHavenTech.com.
THE NEW HAVEN APPROACH
At New Haven, we provide visibility to the metrics that you need to improve the success of your MSP practice. We believe that YOU know best how to manage your business, but that getting access to the information you need to make “informed” business decisions can be daunting. That’s where we come in.
At New Haven Technologies, we provide access to information so that you can make data-driven, informed decisions about your MSP business. Our service is provided on a month-to-month basis, and starts with a free two-week trial on your network with your data. We also include customized reporting, dashboards and SmartPhone reports, all at no additional cost as part of the service. If you are interested in learning more, just “reply” to this e-mail, or point your browser to http://www.NewHavenTech.com/GALLERY to see examples of our work. We include “custom ConnectWise reports” in your monthly subscription at no additional charge (see http://newhaventech.com/free-connectwise-custom-reports) You can sign up for your free two-week trial at http://www.NewHavenTech.com/Trial
Best Wishes for continued success in building your MSP practice!
Founder and Chief Consulting Officer
New Haven Technologies, LLC
Stop Guessing. Start Knowing.